Are you a self-employed individual looking for an affordable and effective way to track your income and expenses without monthly software fees? Do you want to avoid the expense of hiring an accountant or bookkeeper to create a Profit and Loss statement for your business?
- Organize your business finances in just 15 minutes a month
- Create professional-looking financial statements your tax accountant will love you for
- Fully customize your accounts to create a P&L that is actually useful to you
- Easily view your P&L by month and Year-to-Date
- Make informed business decisions based on accurate financial data
- Identify areas where you can cut costs and increase profits
- Avoid overly complicated and expensive bookkeeping software
Our Profit and Loss Template and Dashboard is an affordable and easy-to-use solution for self-employed individuals looking to take control of their business finances. No more scrambling at tax time! Try it out today and see the difference it can make for your business!
Only 0 remaining!
- Total payment
- 1xProfit & Loss Template$47-+
All prices in USD
Jamie’s spreadsheets are a game-changer for anyone who wants to manage their finances efficiently, without the stress and confusion that often accompanies financial management.
Using this template has saved me an incredible amount of time and energy, and I have been able to make informed financial decisions for my business thanks to the clarity and simplicity they provide. Thank you!!
With Jamie’s easy-to-use and jargon-free approach, financial management has never been so simple and stress-free!
I'm Jamie Trull, a Financial Literacy Coach, Hamilton superfan, an enjoyer of a glass of Cabernet with a good mystery book, and — if you like —your guide as you get all those numbers together.
Even though I’ve got a CPA license and 15+ years of experience in finance and accounting, my real passion is explaining complex topics to small business owners and solopreneurs in a non-technical way to make them easy to understand and put into practice. I’m not one of those accountants that will use a whole bunch of buzzwords and jargon…we won’t be talking about things like “EBITDA” or “synergies” here (UGH).
Instead, it’s all explained in words that make actual sense in the real world of entrepreneurship. In other words, I’m not your father’s CPA. And my #1 mission is to see more entrepreneurs not just surviving but THRIVING in both their professional and personal lives.
I love hearing about your experiences and celebrating your WINS with you. Grab this template and get started organizing your biz finances!
- What is a P&L template, and how can it help my business?A P&L (Profit and Loss) template is a financial tracking tool that allows you to record and monitor your business's revenue and expenses. It can help you understand your business's financial performance and make informed decisions about budgeting, forecasting, and planning. It also serves as the basis of tax preparation.
- Is the P&L Template and Dashboard suitable for all types of small businesses?Our P&L Template and Dashboard are best suited for small business owners who are sole proprietors or LLCs (not S or C Corporations) who are looking to simplify their bookkeeping and avoid ongoing software fees.
It may not be suitable for those with over 500 transactions a month or who have more advanced needs, like a balance sheet or inventory tracking.
- Can I customize the P&L template to fit my specific business needs?Yes, our P&L template is fully customizable, so you can tailor it to your business's specific needs. We provide you with a starting chart of accounts, however, you are able to customize it to include more specific income and expense accounts to your needs.
- Are there any instructions or guidelines on how to use the P&L template and dashboard?Yes, we provide detailed instructions and a video walkthrough on how to use the P&L Template and Dashboard to get the most out of the tool.
- Is the P&L Template and Dashboard compatible with Excel and Google Sheets?Yes, our P&L template and dashboard are compatible with both Excel and Google Sheets. Make sure to save your progress somewhere you will remember it so you don’t lose it!
- What are the benefits of using the P&L template and dashboard over other financial tracking tools?Our P&L Template and Dashboard are built with simplicity in mind and designed to be user-friendly and straightforward. You can quickly and easily create a P&L and analyze your data using the Dashboard, making it easy for small business owners to understand their financial data. It is also affordable and customizable, allowing you to tailor it to your business's specific needs.
- What kind of support is available if I have trouble using the P&L template and dashboard?If you have any technical issues with the template, shoot us an email at [email protected] and we’d be happy to assist.
- How frequently should I update the P&L template and dashboard?We recommend updating the P&L template and dashboard on a monthly basis to ensure that your financial data is up to date.
- How Spreadsheet-savy do I need to be to use this?No spreadsheet savviness required, that's what we’re here for! We have simplified the process to make it completely plug-and-play, and provide help and tutorials along the way!
- What summary information is included in the P&L and Dashboard?You’ll be able to see a Monthly and Year-to-Date P&L. Additionally, the Dashboard will show you charts and graphs illustrating the following: 1) Revenue by Month, 2) Expenses by Month, 3) Revenue by Category, 4) Top 5 Expenses, 5) Profit (Loss) by Month, and 6) Profit by Quarter
- I already own your Ultimate Getting Ready for Taxes and/or Financial Fitness™ Basics Course, is this template different from what I got there?If you already own our programs like the Ultimate Getting Ready for Taxes and/or Financial Fitness™ Basics then you already have access to a P&L template, tutorial, and additional educational resources and videos to help you track your numbers. However, this P&L template has been enhanced with extra rows, more customization, and the new Financial Dashboard.
- Do you provide refunds?Since the digital download is provided to you upon purchase, we do not provide refunds. That said, we are committed to your satisfaction. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, please contact us at [email protected] so that we can make it right. When you purchase the spreadsheet you are agreeing to our terms which you can review here: https://learn.jamietrull.com/pages/terms
- I'm a Financial Professional. Can I use this for my clients?Per our Terms and Conditions, this worksheet is not for commercial use. If you'd like to use it commercially with your clients or wish to become an affiliate for this product, please contact us at [email protected] and we can discuss options!
When you purchase the spreadsheet via this page you are agreeing to use it for individual use ONLY and use with clients is therefore a violation of these terms. You can review the full terms here: https://learn.jamietrull.com/pages/terms
- I am an individual business owner and want to share my completed spreadsheet with my financial pro to help complete my taxes etc., is this okay?Yes! Financial Professionals love it when their clients bring them all their numbers organized in our spreadsheets! We hear so much feedback about the high praise buyers receive at tax time for having all of their information neatly organized. It can also be shared for other purposes, like obtaining a mortgage or other loan.